Had ears pierced. Have bleeding, swelling from ear lobe. Can online doctor help?

I got my ears pierced two months ago. Yesterday, I took out my stainless steel studs to clean. I am aware that cheap earrings are high in nickel which may be the cause of my problem. I can take out my stud out of my right ear fine but my left ear bleeds like the last time a little. However, last time, my left earlobe did not become swollen. This time, it became swollen but it is minor. I researched on many different methods to treat a swollen earlobe but I am not sure which is effective in way that it does not worsen. I do not know what to do and I am aware that I need to buy expensive and good quality earrings/studs. I need help because this is my first time that my earlobe has became swollen.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013