Had early pregnancy symptoms but got periods. Chances of pregnancy?

i had my period on dec.25,2012 and just started again today jan.21,2013....seems normal but they day after my last period i have had sore breast , pain in my stomach , sickness, heartburn . but i got my period again. ive had an eptopic in march last year and had my left tube removed. but everything im experiencing now is what i felt the last time i was pregnat. i had a negative test and shortly after had my period. went to the emergancy room still n pain and they gave me a blood test . came out positive. can i be pregnat again and should i get checked even though im on my period now or should i wait?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013