Had early period with cramps, now spotting, nausea, bloating, headache. Had tube removed, ectopic pregnancy. Take HPT?

Hi Dr. Grief,
I had a full period March 4th-9th. I wasn't expecting my next period until the same day in April cause my cycles are about 30-32 days long. I got my period on March 31st with severe cramps the fist day but it only lasted 2 1/2 days. Today I started light pink spotting. I have had one tube removed from and erupted ectopic pregnancy. My boyfriend and I have been using the pull out method for birth control for the past year and a half and I haven't gotten pregnant. I took a HPT about 4 days ago and it was negative. I have been having some nausea, lower back pain, bloating and light cramps, headaches, frequency urination and fatigue. Should I take another HPT and when should I take it?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013