Had early miscarriage in the recent past, bleed slightly dark on working hard. Could I still be pregnant?

i have taken 4 urine tests which have given me the same results 1-2 weeks pregnant, i have approached a medical centre for a blood test my HCG level was 14.4 the dr said i was pregnant how ever the next day i started getting cramps and bleeding with clots, i went to the hospital and the doctor assumed i was getting my regular periods he refused a urine test as well as a blood test. in about two days later i went for a blood test and my HCG dropped to 3 and the doctor said I ve had an early miscarriage . This is not my normal period blood i had blood clots for 3 days and my bleeding stopped so did the clots how ever every time i seem to work hard i bleed slightly but dark. could i still be pregnant?? as this has happened to many people but they seem to have a healthy pregnancy
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013