Had early miscarriage. Prescribed Duphaston while on IUI. Done ultrasound. Safe medicines?

Dear Doctor, I am 28years old, this is my first pregnancy had an early miscarriage and a bio chemical pregnancy in the past. Since I have PCOD, I became pregnant this time with the help of IUI . I am put on duphaston 10mg twice a day. Ecosprin and KORAGON inj weekly once. Also folic acid . I am due for my first Ultra sound in 2 days. My doctor told me I will have to continue with the above mentioned medicines for few more weeks. Now that I am in my II trimester, am a little curious to know if it s safe to continue on these medicines. Thanks...
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013