Had ear perforation, nose bleed, headache. Worry? What could be wrong?

Hi. I had ear perforation (doctor said two specs of blood has been seen..meant perforation) and said to leave it for a week or two it may recover by itself. had ringing bells and whistles for some weeks. haven t been to doctor since as doctor advised to go to specialist if not recovered from that. Also, I had fallen down which lead to nose bleed instantaneously which doctor said is not fracture but was from torn muscle in the nose. Now i have headaches almost twice a day. what could be the possiblity? anything to worry about? i have made a booking with my general practitioner however i would like to have some suggestions/opinions.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013