Had ear drum surgery. Holes in the ear drum. Chances of hearing loss?

Hi doctors,

I got my left ear drum surgery last july. Now I got to know that there are 2 tiny holes in my surgered ear drum. I also found that my right year also has a big hole in the ear drum. What I have observed is the right ear which has a hole, I hear properly through it. However, the left one, I don't see a very good imporvement, despite that it got operated recently.

My questions;

Does ear surgery give a better hearing ability? Because my left surgery didn't do that.
Will the doc be able to operate my right ear and inside will graft my left ear too, without going from left side.
Is it safe to go for the surgery of both ears.

I am really tense right now.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013