Had dvla merdical test. Results indicates alcohol abuse but haven t touched for years. Taking codeine. Can it be because of that?

dear sir could you try and give me some sort of answer to my ailment please.My problem is this .Igot copy of my dvla merdical .5 are under the uppers ead ref range ,but my gamma gt reading was docter has wrongly put that i take 4 units of alcohol a day,which i dont know why on earth he would put that ,as i have not touched a drop for 5 the dvla will just say its down to alcohol abuse .could it be codeine as ive beenon them for a few years now .for dislocating joints .iknow the dvla will put it down to the drink. please help many thanks joe logue
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013