Had dry, sore tongue, metallic taste. Blood after gargling with salt water. What this may be?

I have had a dry, sore tongue and metallic taste that increases throughout the day and furry covering for six weeks.. Have taken 2 lots of nyastin which did not resolve the matter. The Dr said this week to use mouth wash and possible gargle with salt water, which I have done for 3 days. This morning I scraped my tongue and the saliva coating it was bloody afterward when I spat my saliva was tainted with blood. I have been taking warfarin for 4 months. I have not been to the hygenist for 6 months but have been to the dentist 5 weeks ago and need root canal filling. Can you tell me what this may be. Sometimes at night my throat feels sore on one side. I also am drinking small amounts of spirits in the evening which seems to numb my tongue and make me feel better.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013