Had dry sex, been dehydrated and cumming more than usual. Is that normal?

Hello, Im new to this whole thing... me and my boyfriend were dry humping 3-4 days before I was scheduled for my period. He kept his underwear on but mine were off.. he went in only about an inch and he didn t cum inside of me.. and I haven t started my period yet.. I ve been stressing about it like crazy, and this semester is I have a lot of stressful classes at the college.... Ive also been pretty dehydrated.. I ve been really dry down there lately but today 2 days after I should have started my period i ve started cuming... is that normal? Please help!?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013