Had drug induced sycosis, on Divalproex, Venlafaxine, Nortriptyline, want to ween of. Thoughts ?

I have not been formally named anything specific but I have had drug enduced sycosis. I am on four different medications and I think that it is overboard and that I should be weened off a few of them. The medications are: Divalproex Soduim 500 mg. Take 1 tablet twice daily. Venlafaxine 37XR .5 mg Take 2 daily or 3 daily Nortriptyline 25 mg, take 1 than increase to 2, I have not started taken these because I think enough is enough, what do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013