Had double discectmy L5S1, have sharp pain in tailbone. Solution for pain?

3 years ago I have had double discectmy L5S1 and I have recovered fine, in fact I started working after 2 months. Now it has been one year; one and off I have sharp pain and I cant sleep because of the pain in the tail bone. I have had some shots there, which took the pain off for 3 months only. I have started to havre a lot of pain again. I am afraid to take the shots again as I have read some bad stuff. what should I do or where should I go
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013