Had done liposuction, lump over stomach. Going through cession, no improvement. What do i do?

I had done traditional liposuction since 8 weeks there is lump like rod over the stomach with triactive laser there is improvement l did 10 cession but it still present .plastic surgeonr rather than my surgeon advice me to continue more 5 cession but my surgent advice wait for at least 3 months and later we may need to do miniliposuction to this arealto distruct the fibrous tisue.l am depressed l don t know what should l do as the cession cost is expensive and may not correct the lump and I am also afraid from miniliposuction complication.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013