Had done a intralasik surgery for shortsightedness. Seeing halos. Side effect?

Hello Dr John Merey, I had done a intralasik sugery on June 27 2012, for short sight with power of - 7.25 on both the eyes (spectacle). Now i am getting halos arround the flourecent lights and star bursts around lights in nights. I had checked with the Dr last week, He said this is the side effect of Lasik sugery and it cannot be cured. Since my pupile size is larger at night Because of which i am getting halos and sarburst. He told me to use Luberex -DS regularly it could improve the vission. Dr John is there any alternative suggesstion for curing the Halos and starburst at night. I am from india. Please give me your sugession and advise. Thanks, Vijay.A
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012