Had done IVF and misscariages. Also did hetroscopy. But no menses till now. Taking microgynon for this. What to do?

Hi,i have done 3 IVF but had 3 misscariages . As a result of this, i did heteroscopy on october last year and ever since i have not been having my menses. I want to do another IVF now but no menses. My doctor has prescibed 30 microgynon which he says will bring back the menses .On day 2 of the menses i should start the first injection. But honestly, i'm scared that the menses will be fake which will inturn make the result negative at the end of the procedure. Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013