Had done IUI, unsuccessful, took clomid, done ovulation induction. What can i do next?

Hi Dr Lundi, I had an IUI done to me this month and it was not sucessful. I was prescribed clomid (day 2 onwards) and the got an Marionol injection to boost the growth of the follicles on day 11 of my cycle. Day 12 the follicle was 22mm. Then I got Choriom 5000 injection 36 hours before my insemination . My question is what to do next? I have done ovulation induction 5 times and this was first insemination. I don t feel like I am getting any results and doctor does not see any reason for me not becoming pregnant. I had a blighted ovum pregnancy after the first oi and then one very early miscarriage so it seems I can become pregnant but something is not working. What would you suggest on doing?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013