Had dog bite. Took antibiotics, tetanus shot. Having numbness in the leg. See the doctor?

I was bitten by a dog on Tuesday ( Christmas Day) in my right but cheek. I went to ER and they placed me on antibiotics and tetanus shot. The dogs records and shots are up to date. I have a puncture. This morning I had pain on the right side of my body. In my side and lower leg. I drove in to work and once I went to get out of the car my leg felt numb. I went to my office to sit down and when I got up it was numb again. Shall I return to the ER? Is this normal or not?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012