Had dizzy spells, headache, throat felt flemy, stopped birth control pill, cramping, sensitive breasts, allergy

I've had unexplained dizy spells since I was 11, I had one that felt different then my previous ones about a week ago, since about then I've felt dizy almost to the point of feeling "tipsy" all the time, I've also have a headache on and off, and for tge past 2 or 3 days my throat has felt flemy, but I haven't coughed anything up. I did just go through one of the worst allergy seasons I've ever had, and li also stopped taking my birt controle pill, as I found out I'm at risk for clots,
I've just finished my period(about4daysago) quite heavy for me, my breasts are a little sensitive and I have some cramping aswell.. Any clue what's going on with me?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
ALLERGIES INVOLVING YOU SINUSES FRONTAL
AS PER YOUR DIZZINSS AND HEADACHE HISTORY
YOUR PND OF MUCUS CAUSES THROAT PROBLEMS
SLOWLY SEASONAL ALLERGIES INCREAES WITH TIME
BIRTH CONTROL TABMIGHT TRIGGER THE ALLERGY AND FTER STOPPING IT TAKES TIME TO COME NORMAL
YOU CAN USE SINUS SPECIFIC ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIALLERGICS TO STOP MUCUS WITH ANTACIDS
NEED TO CONSULT ALLERGEOLOGIST TO FIND THE CAUS AND REAT ACCORDINGLY BY GETTING TEATS DONE TO FIND CAUSE