Had dizziness, nausea, lower abdominal pain, cramps and missing periods. Diagnosed with UTI, hypertension and anemia

Have not had my period since my 20th birthday that was june 4th since them over had dizziness nausea lower adomenal pain in mild cramps spotted the 29th of july my menstrual cycle is regular in very heavy this spitting was unusually very light took first response negative blood test at the clinic negative now my vagina is having sharp prick like pain so is my lower adomen I have been diagnos with an uti high blood pressure in anemia Could I be pregnant still with negative test results?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012