Had dizziness, lost feeling in legs, tremors, nervous breakdown. Lost job, had miscarriage. Suggestions?

I first started having symptoms in 2006, went to the doctors all the time and after a year they said I had POTS, dizziness , nausea from time to time, I couldn t do physical activities anymore. A jog or bike ride would make me sick. The sickness never went away but it wasn t too persistent as I didn t do anything really physical to wake it. In 2010 I was a visual merchandiser at Macy s, I just had an ectopic miscarriage , a few weeks later, extreme dizziness took over and I lost feeling in my legs, making them like Jelly. I had severe tremors. and was rushed to the ER were I stayed 3 nights. They tested me for MS and Cancer , I was cleared. Even though they said they found a small 8mm pineal cyst in my brain, I was diagnosed with having a nervous breakdown. I was told to see shrinks, and take depression and anxiety pills. I was told I can go back to work once released from the hospital to work as a visual merchandiser and climb ladders even though I almost fell several time due to balance issues only weeks before. I didn t go back into work, therefor I was fired. I was unemployable for 2 years. My symptoms started to worsen, they got better, then got worse.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013