Had dizziness, heart racing, tingling lips. Developed hurting chest, shoulder pain, headache, breathlessness. What to do?

Hello my name is danielle and this my question!
For the past while iv been having these episodes where my heart starts racing I feel dizzy And my lips start tingling. Iv had this quite a few times and it always goes over!
But today my day started off with the left side of my chest hurt, it almost felt as though my heart hurt! This was followed by intense pain in my left shoulder and a headache, along with the chest pain, shorness of breath and nausea... It's better this evening and the pain in my shoulder and chest is better but my legs and feet are tingling!
Should I be worried?? What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013