Had displaced distal spiral fracture. Put back slab plaster, below knee plaster, now on airboot. How long should I wear the airboot?

Hi, I fractured my 5th metatarsal on 12th Dec, it was a displaced distal spiral fracture! Wasmput in a back slab plaster for a week, then below knee plaster for 2 weeks and now been in an air boot for nearly 3 weeks!! I am able to weightbare and walk on foot without it being painful, was just wondering how much longer would need to wear air boot for, it s been 5 weeks now since the accident. Thanks, Lisa
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013