Had dislocated knee bone . On physiotherapy. Healing time and precautions to take?

sir i dislocated my knee bone patella before 1 and half month ago(on 25th December 2012) blood was drained from my knee after 10days from dislocation,after that it was bandaged with crepe bandage for 15 days till 19th Jan 2013, since that day i was continuing with physiotherapy . now i am able to fold my leg up to 100 degree. i wanted to know that how many days i need to continue with physiotherapy, and within how much time i will be able to walk freely like before, I also wanted to know what are the precaution i need to take to avoid future recurrence?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013