Had discsectomy and decompression, having lower back pain and left foot drop. Numbness in thigh and shins. Suggestion?

Hi, had back op about 3 years ago discsectomy and decompression, left foot drop , my lower backnever really bothers me much after the op but my legs thighs and shins started to go numb,this last couple months my left leg specialy feels like it was on fire or water tricking down my leg, now the numbness has been replaced by stinging, saw to the touch kind of pain can you give advice cheers Ian .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013