Had discectomy, spinal fusion, screws to cage slipped, painful. What are treatment options?

HI, I HAD A DISCECTOMY AND A SPINAL FUSION 2 YRS AGO9LOWER BACK. WHILE THE DOCTOR WAS INSURTING 1 OF THE SCREWS TO THE CAGE, THE COVER OF THE SREW SLIPPED AND PUT 2 HOLES IN MY DURA(1 IS 1CM. THE OTHER 5MM.) IT WAS REPAIRED HOWEVER MY TOES ARE STILL ASLEEP(PINS & NEEDLES) AND THE PAIN IS TERRIBLE WHEN I TRY TO BEND,TWIST, SIT & WALK FOR 1O MIN. OR MORE.IT IS THE SAME PAIN I"VE HAD SINCE AFTER SURGERY. I"VE SEEN 3 SPECIALIST WHO SAY:#1- THE CAGE IS NOT STABLE SO YOU ARE NOT FUSING, #2 SAYS IT IS ARTHRTIS, AND #3 SAYS IT IS MECHANICAL. MY QUESTION TO DOCTORS 2&3 WAS, WHEN DID IT TURN FROM AFTER SURGERY PAIN TO ARTHRTIS OR MECHANICAL PAIN. THEY COULD NOT ANSWER BUT SAID I WOULD HAVE THIS PAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, COULD MY PAIN BE THE REULT OF THE DAMAGE THAT WAS DONE TO MY DURA. THANKYOU...DOMINATOR
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013