Had diarrhoea. Have hyperthyroidism. Took radiation for goiter. Have ulcer. Reason for diarrhoea?

I have had diareaha for 4 weeks going on and I got the flu shot 4 weeks ago, I also am hyper throid and take levo thryoxin and also had my thyroid radiation . I did not have cancer, just a goiter . I also got bit by another kissing bug 2 weeks ago. I nor the doctor can figure out what is wrong. I have been checked for c diff, sepsis and get an ultra sound on Tues. Am I headed in the right direction for diagnosis. I do not have a fever nor do I throw up. I do have an ulcer, but food just goes right through me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013