Had diarrhea and prescribed with daktarin oral gel.did her stool test and showed entamoeba histolytica.Should I be worried about the findings?treatment?

hi doctors,
my daughter is 8 months , a month ago she had diarrhea for ten days i gave her no medications . a week ago the doctor examined her and said she had Monilinia shown on her tongue and prescribed daktarin oral gel and motilium as it causes her to vomit sometimes . i did her a stool test and it showed she had entamoeba histolytica , ivisited to drs one said i should give her flagyl , and the other one said its too dangerous and he doesnt recommend it specially that she has no fever and that the diarrhea has stopped . what should i do knowing that she didnt gain any weight for a month ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013