Had diarrhea. Blood test normal. Stool test indicating GI inflammation. On citalopram for depression and anxiety. History of bowel cancer

Hello. I am 29 year old female. Recently had full blood count and stool sample test due to flare ups of diarrhea and need to move bowels more frequently. Blood work came back normal but stool sample results suggested GI inflammation. Can you please tell me what this is likely to be and what the next step is? I should add I am on Citalopram for mild depression and anxiety which is a lot more severe ese days and my mother s sister and two of her uncles had bowel cancer after the age of 60. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012