Had diagnosed with PCOS and Endometriosis. Menopause stage. Have cramps and abdomen pain. Is it ovarian cyst?

My question is similar to a question that has already been asked on here. I am 49 and I weigh 175. I had a partial hysterectomy at 30. From the time I started my period I had severe cramps and was diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis . I m positive I m going through menopause even though I don t have periods. I have been having pain in my lower abdomen. (real low) I know what an ovarian cyst feels like and it s similar to that, but lower.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer