Had depo shot. Noticed pimple on labia majora after shaving. Itching, no burning. Cure for symptoms

Hello, I recently gave birth back at the end of November. At my two month appointment I got the depo shot. At seven weeks I shaved for the first time and I noticed a group of pimple like bumps on the outer part of my labia majora. I thought they came from me shaving after so long but here three months later they are still there and they are starting to itch. There is no burning during urination and the only discharge I have is from the everlasting period due to the depo shot. What can this be?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013