Had depo shot. Heavy bleeding. Tried premarin, vitamins, maca root pills. Not helping. Switch to pills, stop bleeding?

Hi, I have only used the depo shot two time. My first time was nov15 2012 and for the first three months i really didnt bleed. my second shot was jan 31 2013 and a month after that about march 8 i was spotting and now apr 23 it is heavy bleeding and no signs of stopping. i tried premarin for 3 days and slowed down but started back. I also take vietamins and maca root pills.I suposed to have gotten a shot on apr 18 but decided to do birth control pills to help with the bleeding. Will this stop all of this bleeding?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013