Had depo injection. Experiencing sickness. Pregnancy test negative. Having bleeding. Suggest

Hello, I'm on the depo injection and I've been experiencing sickness, even the smell of food makes me vomit. I've had really bad diarrhea that is just stopping. I've recently read a post on this site about it could be having withdrawal symptoms from not taking the depo but I'm not due for another untill May. I've took a pregnancy test as I've known people to fall pregnant while on the depo but it came back negative, I'm not wondering if I took the test to early and am I pregnant? I still bleed while on the depo, and I had a few spots of blood that lasted round about 3 days last week. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013