Had dental bone graft. Having orthostatic hypotension issues. History of migraines, Hashimoto's. Related to oral surgery?

Hello, I received a dental bone graft (actually 2 side by side) during oral surgery to remove several impacted wisdom teeth first week of Nov. 2012. First week of Dec. 2012, I began having Orthostatic Hypotension issues (confirmed at clinic & ER). Could this be related to the oral surgery or graft? Age 39, other potentially relevent history, migraines (under control with meds from Neuro), autoimmune connective tissue disease undifferentiated (not currently showing ANY signs of flaring) up to date with Rheum. Hashimoto s Hypothyroidism & just had labs for Endocrinology-all is well there. Up until this, I ve been very active, healthy-enough in appearance (about 20 pounds above my ideal weight but, slowly working on bringing that down the right ways, no crash diets, etc), 5 3/4 & 150lbs, mom of a 4 yo, extremely busy stay at home mom & wife, thank you in advance for any insight.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013