Had dengue, infection in tonsils, swelling in lymph nodes in shoulder, weightloss. Visible blue veins on palm, pain in fingers. HIV?

hi dr. i had protected sex in aug 2012,the day i had sex the same night i had fever...wich remains fr 2 to 5 days after i was tested +ve for NS1, dengue fever ....i fully recoverded after 10 days ..but after 12 to15 days i had much weakness was unable to walk wich remains for 2 months...durning same month i had tonsillits wich again remains for 1 month ,i had antiboitcs but no relief ,after that i had garlic ,then had some relief...but there is still slight infection in my tonsills..along with swelling in sm lymph nodes on my shoulders and in my cervical ,m worried that i might had been expossed to hiv ,,,,dr m so worried that m unable to concentrate on my studies and my exms ar on head.......again since last week there ar very visible blue veins on my plam,with slight pain in my fingers......m so worried dr...what should i do ..i used to go to gyum...but m unable to put up weight as i was worried ...suggest me dr....
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012