Had dengue fever and jaundice. High SGPT and SGOT values. Chances of relapse?

hi.. SIR last 2 weeks i had suffered from dengu fever and zaundice. my sgpt and sgot values are at around 365 and 900 respectively and total bilirubin is 3.7 direct is 2.0 and indirect is 1.7 and dengue IgG and IgM values are7.31 and 1.82 lymphocyte count is 40based on solid phase enzyme immunoassay .platelet count and haemoglobin was 0000 and 16.1 g\dL. HBS Ag test result was negative.i hospitalised for 8 days . At the last day of discharge my platelet count was 0000 . these days i dont have fever and i am following diet for days after) i did CBC and LFT . LYMPHOCYTE count was 60 ,sgpt and sgot was 62 and 54 platelet count is 0000. haemoglobin is bilirubin 0.16 and indirect is 0.80. what is the condition of me.. platelet was again decreased from 0000 to 0000 and haemoglobin also incresased from 17 to 18.2. is there any chances of relapse of DENGUE FEVER.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012