Had delayed, short period. Nausea, pregnancy test positive. Pregnant?

My period was Due around the 16th of the month, as it come pretty regularly every month. I was 3 days late, And it lasted only 3 days with spotting. I can t eat and the thought of it is making me nauseous. i took an at home pregnancy test and it said negative(not much of a stream) but later it read positive. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
If you are not on any contraception, then your chances of conception are good as the spotting you had could be an implantation bleed and since you have had a delayed positive pregnancy test. You should repeat the test after another week and see a gynecologist for an examination and a sonogram and further management. Take care.