Had delayed periods, did pregnancy test, got periods with cramping, stomach pain remained. Have PCOD, fibroids. Worry?

I was diagnosed with PCOD and early stages of fibroids 6 months back. We are trying for a baby. I have always had normal periods with a 31 day cycle but I had a delayed period last month. It was delayed by a week. I thought I could be pregnant but on the 6th day of my expected period I had light brown spotting which led to bleeding and full flowing period by the 8th day and it lasted for almost 4days as my periods usually do. This was accompanied with a lot of stomach cramping. Its been a week since I finished my periods but I still fell stomach pains at the lower abdomen and right lower back region. Is there something to worry? should I visit a doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013