Had degenerative disc disease surgery. Taking Morphine, Tramadol, Ibuprofen. Alternate treatment to treat the pain?

I had degerative disc disease surgery 3 times, the first 2 were to take care of the disc, and the third one they had place rods in my lower back L5-S1 and I am on morphine every 12 hours and it just take the edge off....what other treatments would be suitable? I had Physical therapy and that did not work, I am also on Tramadol, Ibuphroen 800mg. I can t walk, sit or do much of anything because it hurts, so I would like a suggestion.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer