Had cytotec abortion,bleeded clots. Found white and red tissues, light periods. Is it an incomplete abortion?

Hi dr, I was pregnant 49 days and had cytotec abortion on Sunday at 10 800 uh Vaginally I bleed and many big clots came out of me and every thing was fine after 6 I had 400 ug as second does orally following third does orally too. After 12 hrs every thing was done and I felt like normal no pain or cramps . then since today Tuesday I had just very light period and I see it just when I get to the toilet or wipe with the tissue and see see like white tissue and some red tissues in small piece.. My concern is that normal or it is incomplete abortion? Should I repeat the does vaginally or wait for few days..? Please suggest me sth because I can not go to check for ultrasound the abortion in my country is illegal. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012