Had cystoscopy done. Began masturbating. Is it a testicular issue if semen was white?

I had a cystoscopy done exactly a week ago, and about 3 days after i began masturbating again, once a day, and then on the 3rd day of masturbation, i did it twice, i saw where my semen had come out white, but then saw when i got up to go pee mixed with semen, like it had leaked in together possibly, then the next day when i pee d i had blood at the beginning of my peeing and then it was over after that, the burning sensation came back, too. do you think that the blood came from a testicular issue? or do you think it was just my urethra irritated?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012