Had cystoscopy and laser removal with stent placement for kidney stone. Ultrasound scan after surgery showing hydronephrosis. Persisting pain

I had a kidney stone . I had cystoscopy and laser removal with placement of a stent on Nov. 15th. My initial six-week ultrasound after surgery showed some hydronephrosis . Because I was still experiencing pain, I had a CT scan with dye done. The swelling has gone down, but I am still experiencing pain. THe urologist said I need to see my general practitioner.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013