Had cystic pimple on forehead. Suffering from hyperpigmentation scar. Tried microdermabrasions, chemical pill, hydroquinone. Suggest best treatment?

Hi I am 36 years. I had a cystic pimple on my forhead which I don't remember picking. But after the pus, some blood oozed out and left a dark brown hyperpigmentation scar. The brown scar is slightly raised. I have a tendency to peel thinking the skin underneath will be of regular colour but each time it darkens again with slightly elevated skin. Ive tried microdermabrasions, chemical peels, hydroquinone since 10 months in vain. Whats the best method to treat hyperpigmentation pimple raised brown scar?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013