Had cyst removed from neck. Have vertigo since then. Dropping to floor symptoms. Treatment to stabilize spine?

I had a cyst removed (4cm) from the right side of my neck 5 years ago and have since suffered from vertigo . Dropping floor and fight or flight symptoms. I believe there should be a procedure or surgery to stabilize my spine like it was. I have had multiple procedures and tests and nothing helps other than acupuncture and direct moxa on the surgical scar , because it enhances circulation. I will be scheduling a visit with a local doctor for an evaluation if this is musculoskelatal to look at my future options. Honestly I m at the end at 37 with 2 children and financially even being insured.....any suggestions....
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013