Had cyst on my right ovary. Later diagnosed with cyst on left side and got half the ovary and Fallopian tube removed. Second opinion?

Good Morning,

I have been dealing with a hemorragic cyst for quite some time and I just need a little reassurance. I went for my first Ultrasound late November. The Doctor contacted me January with the results and that I had a cyst on my right ovary 4 cm. She booked me for another in late February. I was contacted yesterday that it has grown 4.8cm however they are telling me it has switched sides. From the right to the left side. My left ovary had a complex mass in November of 2007 and they removed half the ovary and my fallopian tube. Should I be requesting a second opinion as it seems they are always pushing me to the side and I'm getting rather stressed that it may become serious.

Your opinion to this is greatly appreciated

Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013