Had cyst. Busted with white discharge. Can I clean with hydrogen peroxide?

My boyfriend had a cyst on his back that burst and went away on its own. Now there is a bit of a hole left where the cyst was, and it is a deep tract that goes into his back at an angle to the left. 2 weeks ago I noticed that there was white gunk in there (similar to the white stuff in pimples ) and squeezed it out because I did not want him to get an infection from it. Also, I treated the hole, after getting as much of the white stuff out as I could, with hydrogen peroxide to further cleanse the hole. Is there anything I can do to close the hole and is it right for me to get out the white stuff and rinse out the hole with hydrogen peroxide?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012