Had cut on head of penis while masturbation. Swollen and red. Pus comes out. Remedy?

Hi, i am circumcised and after masturbation i realised i cut myself on the head of my penis, just under the helmet where i still have some foreskin attached. It then swelled up and went red, i realised it was cut so i left it for a few days. A few days later i masturbated again but this time i realised some sort of white sticky "paste-like" pus come out from that spot under the foreskin which had to be pulled out. Since then, that area feels bumpy but not painful anymore.Shall i be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013