Had cut on back of head. Pain in head, swollen head, wound all over face. CT scan done.Concerned

hello i am vidisha,23 years old...i had an accident on 27th june due too which i had an injury,a minor cut on the back of my head(heavy bleeding ) swelling at the back and front of my head.i had wounds all over my face..near my nose and under my eyes and hands.i was immediately hospitalised and went for a CT scan .the reports were fine but now as days are passing i am having some pain at the back of my head.the swelling is still there and the pain is severe at times.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012