Had crushed nerves on foot. Tried surgery. Mentioned as not repairable. Possibility of repair?

Five years ago I crushed the nerves in my left foot . My PCP and neurologist said that it was not repairable. A year later a microneurosurgeon came to town andI made an appt with him to see if anything could be done. He said he could do surgery and give me a 95% chance of repairing the nerves, sadly, he was wrong. I moved 6 months ago and found a chronic pain dr to take care of my pain rx s. He was incredibly upset that the surgeon attempted this procedure and wanted to know why. I told him that Dr.Edwards felt sure he could repair them, but within 6 weeks of my surgery he was arrested for writing rx s for others, but keeping them himself. I found I wasn t the only person to have surgery done that shouldn t have. Is there any possibility of this ever being repaired? Thanks so much for your help. Best wishes, Susan Daley West Haven Utah 0000
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013