Had croup, pale mucous in diapers, cough. What is wrong with the baby?

I have a 7 month old baby that had croup about 2 weeks ago. She is now passing a very pale yellow mucus in her diaper. Today she had one diaper that was nothing but the mucus. Her cough is back but no fever, runny nose, or congestion. She is also teething as her two bottom teeth just came in. The mucus is causing diaper rash . Why does she have the mucus? Do I need to do anything special because of the mucus? When will it stop?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013