Had craniotomy after accident, had subdural bleed. Initially diagnosed subarachnoid bleed other side. Cycling again?

I'm 3 weeks post op from a craniotomy due to a cycling accident where another cyclist clipped me and sent me into a telephone pole. The cranio was due to a subdural bleed picked up on the right side 4 weeks post the accident. Initlally I was diagnosed with an subarachnoid bleed on the Left side amongst other injuries. When do you feel it would be safe to commence cycling and running again?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013